Friday, August 28, 2009

What a Bike means to a Biker!

Friend this is a beautiful write up that my friend Rachit (KZM) had written in one of the threads on the famous biker's website www.xbhp.com

What a Bike Means to a Biker!

Consolidating with the machine to feel it, thats so true.. U & I still remember the time, when our bikes conked off due to some pain, in middle of no-where & we spoke nervously virtually with the machine, pleaded it to get running & yeah it has done that, utilized the last breathe, came back to life for a while & has taken us to the source of help; till its breathe lasted..
This is a wonderful instance to realize it does "feel",..

Care for the machine & it will never let u down.. Speak with the machine, it will respond u back by an expression on the road.... They can feel us & we do feel them., Theres a connection a biker & a bike shares, which no-one can interpret.. Make this connection more strong.. The only difference between our expression & the machines, is the language, which is nothing but a distinct way to express having the same purpose...
I still remember the time, years back when i was a no-vice & got my beautiful companion with two wheels.. When I panicked on road, in middle of traffic where I stood as a prey, having difficult times to control it.. But my bike stood by my side without expressing a clue of irritation, telling me.. "Its fine, do it again". Always felt proud when I be with her.. Was in a real pain when I saw my bikes state after the crash, had sleepless night till I saw her in a proper shape.. We both looked each other in pain when we saw each other wounds.. Smiled at each other, when again started zooming & breathing on the highway..

Makes me wonder, why do I feel so much for her, why it pains when I see her having trouble, why do I always try to defend some limitation if she has than of the rivals.. Why.?
I know here on this part of the world which is xBHP, all of us do feel the same way.. No one can take any words against the machine we own, cause it has always stood by us. Seen with us, our life, bad & good times.. Saw me falling, the best time of my life I had with my better half, heard when we faught, stood in the sun in parking out of my office waiting for me for long hours..... Done so much for us, how we can call it a "Non-Living Bike". Its more than that.. a Living Machine which can breathe & react..

This is a mere example & evidence of we having a strong Bonding between Us & Our Machine. Hence from the above, one fact can be concluded is "Yes, they are watching us, they are feeling us.. They do LIVE, Love them & Get Loved"

I was really touched the way he expressed his feeling for his bike and felt that many of them were true. It Lited some of my feelings for my bike which i ignore or felt was not important!

Here is what I had to write....

Nicely written RACHIT and VIVIAN.......

And tell you what, you have expressed your feelings wonderfully .... Its been just 16 Months that i got Dolly (My Unicorn Sporty) and till now she has given me loads of memories which i can never forget through life time.

One of which is having the Love of my Life sitting behind and we spent wonderful time together OR the day when my Friends daughter was seriously i'll and we were searching from some medicines in the dark streets of Mumbai OR when i gave my Board Exams and couldnt think of going by train during the rush hours ..... my DOLLY was always there!!!

As i am writing all this, there are many feelings currently running into my heart and mind....... but unfortunately I am not that good writer to put them into words here with all the same emotions as RACHIT and VIVIAN has done.....

Now thinking that I am Biker! It Gives me almost the same Proud feeling that a Soldier must be feeling after winning a war for his country.

(I know i the statement that i made above is controversial but I dont have any other feeling of Proudness in which could explain the same)

Friends, by sharing this blog, all that I am attempting is to answer few questions

'Why Biking?' OR 'Why Risking Life?' OR ' Why Biking is a part of my Life now?!" OR "What makes be so passionate about Biking" and most importantly 'What my Dolly means to me....'

Frankly if you are still not convinced then I guess you will be never!

Thanks again for reading :)





2 comments:

  1. This was certainly not word of mouth but YOUR heart which spell your emotions!!!!
    I read it and was in dilemea that your life is not just bound to your mom and your frends but also that your dolly means a lot to u....

    wish you luck dear frend .............

    shailee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Glad that you said that. Thank a Lot.

    ReplyDelete